Earl Unger is one of the four international criminals and the quaternary antagonist of Home Alone 3.
Home Alone 3Edit
He, along with Peter Beaupre , Burton Jernigan and Alice Ribbons, is one of the four internationally wanted criminals who have stolen a valuable missile cloaking computer chip for a North Korean terrorist group.
Unger is tall, has a stubble, long hair, and dresses as an old man for his disguise during a small portion of the movie. During the final battle, he wears a gray-and-white camouflage suit. He gets electrocuted, a trunk of books and a set of weights fall onto his head along with Peter, then he gets hit by Plaster of Paris, then hit in the head by a window, then gets his feet caught in two pullable Mega Bloks canisters filled with glue, then gets his fingers stuck in a mouse trap, accidentally shoots a sewage pipe and, finally, crashes into a frozen swimming pool. He is later found by police (along with Jernigan) and arrested. He is shown to have contracted Alex Pruitt's chicken pox in his mugshot.
- (talking to Alice) "Books. Plural, a trunk, full of books. Then a set of weights. We got hit twice, you dumb broad!"
- "I said, I'm heading to Wuh-ah-ah-ah...[Jernigan runs over Unger while driving] ...Stop, you nitwit!"
- "Well then it's settled! Tomorrow, whack every kid in the neighborhood!"
- "In the winter? I packed tropical."
- "I'm coming for you, shorty, to pay you back for all the misery you caused me."
- "I saw this door close! What, would I make it up? What, are we working on commission here?"
- "I'm gonna have bad knees when I'm old, and I'll have Burton Jernigan to thank."
- In the film's ending when the four criminals are shown in jail with their mugshots, Unger has got short hair in his mugshot. This was because when the filming on Home Alone 3 ended the actor David Thornton got a short haircut after that.
- David Thornton is married to singer Cyndi Lauper.
- Unger is the only villain in Home Alone 3 with a sense of humor, besides Jernigan.
- Unger is also the only one of the four to actually smile during his mugshot.
- Though all four villains could be hostile to each other, Unger would get especially aggressive when approached in a negative light, as shown as when he referred to Alice as a "dumb broad".
- His personality resembles that of Marv Merchants.
- According to his FBI file, he is a smoker, drinker, is 6'0" tall, weighs 175 pounds and has brown eyes. Nothing else is known.